The Durham Oktoberfest Incubator Zone is a brand new feature of the event for 2017.
Delivered in conjunction with Business Durham’s Durham Business Opportunities Programme, the Incubator Zone is designed to support County Durham businesses that are in their infancy.
For a small contribution, each Incubator Zone exhibitor will be given:
- 2m x 1m space to exhibit at the event
- Pre-event support via one-to-one sessions
- A place at a pre-event workshop to help get you exhibition-ready
- Basic exhibition materials (a rollup banner and flyer, designed and printed)
- Support and guidance on the day
- Post-event support
- The opportunity to network with up to 100 other businesses at the event
- Access to meet with up to 1,000 visitors
Do you qualify? Are you…
- Located within County Durham?
- A small or start-up businesses that doesn’t have the experience or budget to attend large exhibitions?
- An engineering or manufacturing businesses, or can demonstrate a direct service into the sector?
- Able to attend workshops and one-to-one sessions between August and October?
To apply for a place and request a call back, please complete the form below.
This project is supported by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).